We’re sorry to hear that Mindifi did not meet your expectations. In most cases, the issues for requesting a refund are often resolvable through access to an App Store for your platform.
Most refunds can take up to 20 days to process.
Mac App Store Note
Please note that refunds are only possible within 14 days of your purchase. After a refund, your access to Mindifi’s features will be disabled and Apple may restrict you from purchasing Mindifi apps again in the future with the same Apple ID.
Requesting a refund for iOS Apps
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC.
- Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account Info.
- Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed.
- Click on See All under your Purchase History.
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you’d like a refund for.
- Click on Report a Problem next to the single purchase you’d like a refund for, unless there is only one, then you may use the large Report a Problem button.
- You will be routed to Apple’s website. Just follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option and explain why.
Requesting a refund for Android Apps
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- Touch the menu icon Google Play Store Menu Icon> My account.
- Scroll down to Order History and find the app or game you’d like to return.
- Touch Refund to complete your refund and uninstall the app.
Requesting a refund through Amazon
- Log into account
- On the upper right corner select Your Account
- The first item on the drop down list is Your Account, please select
- Scroll down to Digital Content
- Select Your Apps and Devices
- On the left column, under Appstore Support, select Customer Service
- You will then be redirected to the Contact Us page
- Then from the drop drop down list Select Issue Detail , select appropriate issue and on the bottom right the option Chat will appear
- From here you will be able to connect with a customer service agent and request a refund.