We’re sorry to hear that Mindifi did not meet your expectations. In most cases, the issues for requesting a refund are often resolvable through access to an App Store for your platform.
Most refunds can take up to 20 days to process.
Please also note that refunds are only possible within 14 days of your purchase. After a refund, your access to Mindifi’s features will be disabled and Apple may restrict you from purchasing Mindifi apps again in the future with the same Apple ID.
Requesting a refund for purchases in the Apple App Store
- Launch iTunes on either your Mac or Windows PC.
- Click on your name at the top and in the dropdown select Account Info.
- Type in your password when prompted in order to proceed.
- Click on See All under your Purchase History.
- Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you’d like a refund for.
- Click on Report a Problem next to the single purchase you’d like a refund for, unless there is only one, then you may use the large Report a Problem button.
- You will be routed to Apple’s website. Just follow the steps after signing in and request the Refund option and explain why.